Dig into on-campus foods through Grubhub Campus Dining – the exclusive and convenient way to order your meals for pick-up. Your account can be directly linked to your Meal Plan and Dining Dollars.
How To Use Grubhub
It’s easy to get set-up and use Grubhub Campus Dining. All you need to do is download two apps and follow these simple steps. Get ready to dine at your favorite on-campus locations.
2) Set-up your GET account by affiliating with the University of Minnesota Duluth
3) Then download the Grubhub app
4) Set-up your Grubhub account
5) From the settings menu, select Campus Dining and choose University of Minnesota Duluth
6) Add your UCard by clicking on "Add Campus Card" to directly link your meal plan to Grubhub orders
7) Voila! The two apps will work together so you can order food easily.
Where Can I Use Grubhub at UMD?
GrubHub can be used to order pick-up from Burgers, Pizza, and Northern Shores Coffee Shop.
How Do I Pay When Ordering With Grubhub?
I'm Faculty/Staff, Can I Use Grubhub?
Yes! You most certainly can. You can use your Staff/Faculty Block Plan as a form of payment or Campus Cash.