Upgrading or Canceling Your Meal Plan

Updating Your Current Meal Plan

If you live on-campus please contact UMD Housing

Lake Superior Hall Business Office is located in Lake Superior Hall

[email protected]

(218) 726-8178


If you have a Student Block Meal Plan or Staff and Faculty Meal Plan please contact the U Card Office

U Card Office is located at 202A Kirby Plaza

[email protected]

(218) 726-8814