Fall 2022-23 Block Plans
- UMD 25-Meal Block Plan - $230.00($9.20 per meal)
- UMD 50-Meal Block Plan - $450.00 ($9.00 per meal)
- UMD 100-Meal Block Plan - $880.00 ($8.80 per meal)
How It Works:
- Purchase your meal plan
- Meals are stored on your UCard
- Bring your UCard to one of our participating venues and purchase your meal by providing the cashier with your card
- Block Meal Plans can be used in
- Superior Dining
- Pizza (in the Food Court)
- Burgers (in the Food Court)
- Subs & Wraps (in the Food Court)
- Bowls & Blends (in the Food Court)
- Grab & Go (in the Food Court)
- Northern Shores Coffee Shop
- The Grind (the new kiosk opening near the library)
- Each venue that accepts the Block Plan will all have a special guided menu posted to help you with your meal choices.
- For example, Northern Shores' menu will be a salad or sandwich of your choice with a drip coffee. Or a specialty drink with a piece of bakery.
- The block meal plan is designed for you to eat a meal. We suggest Dining Dollars, Campus Cash, cash, or debit/credit for items smaller than a meal.
- Meals will roll over from semester to semester and won't expire until 24 months after purchase.
- Skip The Line! - Order Meals From Your Phone: Your Block Plan can be used to purchase meals via Grubhub Campus
- Block Plans can be purchased with Cash, Credit, or can be Charged to your Student Accounts. No refunds
To purchase your block meal plan online, please click here.